Eglise de MOUZENS
Phone: +33 5 53 29 20 63
The Romanesque choir of the church dates from either the 11th or 12th century. It might have replaced an even older place of worship dug into the rock. The nave and the cemetery were rebuilt in 1888 (construction of a bell tower with Tribune).
The Altarpiece: listed in the inventory of Historical Buildings, this altarpiece comes from the abbey of Fongauffier which no longer exists. In the 17th century, this work of art was dedicated to Saint Benedict and his sister, Saint Scholastique.